Like the Sands through the Hourglass....

June 24, 2008


...so are the "Days of Our Lives." Even if you don't watch the show, I'm sure you've heard that famous opening to the long-running daytime serial. And (drumroll please...) I'll be appearing on the show Tuesday July 29th as Daphne, the sexy French journalist!!!

These last couple of weeks have been quite amazing. It started off with two great photo shoots, first with the gifted Greg Crowder and then with the wonderfully talented Koury Angelo. Actually, I'll be updating my website so check back in the next couple of weeks for some updated shots. Exciting! The photo shoots were followed by the "Spirit of a Woman" event, then the "Prince of B'way" world premiere as part of the LA Film Fest and now the "Days of Our Lives" booking! I feel so blessed!!

I had a wonderful time today on the Days set... Darin Brooks, who was my partner for all my scenes, is awesome and made me feel immediately at home. When I didn't know what a "50/50" shot was, he schooled me, when I couldn't find my dressing room, he showed me the way. Thank you Darin. For an Emmy nominated actor, you're so grounded and cool. :-) Albert, our director, Ed, the executive producer and the whole crew was a joy to work with. Actually, here's a photo I took in my dressing room with my Blackberry. They did a great job with my make-up!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

So, to wrap it up, tune in, Tivo or DVR "Days of our Lives" on NBC, Tuesday, July 29th. I'm not sure exactly when it comes on in all the time zones but I'll let you know when I find out! Love to you all!

No comments: