Just Shot DEVRY UNIVERSITY National Commercial!

January 8, 2010


Gotta love those national commercials. I just had the good fortune of booking and shooting a spot for the DeVry University's KELLER GRADUATE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, in the role of a grad student. Big thanks to my agent, Larry Weidemann at CESD for submitting me.

The client, ad agency and crew were a joy to work with. And, what's more, I had the great pleasure of working alongside the lovely Laura Leyva, who played the role of a professor. The cool thing is that not only is Laura an experienced actress, but she's also a teacher at Stella Adler School for Acting in Los Angeles. So, true to form, she taught me some things about Stella's philosophy that really hit home. Did I use what I learned in the commercial? Not really. Will I implement what I learned in the future? Definitely!

Hope you're having a beautiful day!!

Love.
Brea

No comments: